Both our Flyte and Edel adjustable bed models are highly customisable with size, headboard and fabric options. Across the range you can achieve almost any style from timeless grandeur to modern minimalism. However, if you want a completely unique bed design or specific detailing, we can bespoke design and craft your bed.
All Hugel beds are made to order right here in the United Kingdom by our skilled craftsmen. We also have longstanding relationships with global suppliers of materials and fixings. This gives us the flexibility to make your bed unique to you, whether that be a specific style of feet or a completely bespoke bed design such as a four-poster bed.
How to go bespoke with Hugel
If you have a specific style of bed in mind and want to find out whether we can bespoke make to your design, just get in touch.
- Arrange a call with one of our advisers by clicking here. Alternatively, you can call now on 0333 222 1804.
- Our adviser will have a discovery call with you to discuss your design requirements and any other additional needs. If you have pictorial examples of your desired design, please provide these to the adviser.
- The adviser will confirm the specification we can achieve in a follow-up phone call.
- Once the final design is approved, we will provide you with a quotation and estimated lead time to manufacture and install.
- The same warranty and aftercare package that come with all Hugel beds will be applied to your bespoke design.
Your bed is an investment and it is well worth making sure it both properly supports you and is a piece of furniture you take pride in. Call us on 0333 222 1804 to start the conversation.